I’m not happy with how the selection of men has turned out to be here…
I’ll use initials for confidentiality, let me just give you a taste of what I’ve had to deal with.
1. I pay for dinner, we go shopping, let’s friends interject half of the date.
2. Buys me ice cream, snuggles me for 3 hours, never calls or texts me again.
I pay for dinner and dessert, invites me to a few concerts he’s attending in the future, promises to never have me pay for dinner again, unexpectedly kisses me, asks me on a second date, quits his job the next day, ignores me for 2 weeks, then texts me saying he misses me, and ignores me once again. -____-
Is ‘fasting’ so we don’t eat, I pay for dollar theater, and buy him a lollipop at the end of the night. No date since.
Comes to get me at the door, is a gentleman, pays for dinner, 2 hours of amazing conversation, attend an amazing talk, he asks me on a second date, then avoids me. He still is avoiding me…
1. Comes to see me once he gets home from Cali, I pay for lunch, not a bad date.
2. Comes over, I give him gas money, pay for lunch. Go cruising for a bit. Short date.
3. Comes over, I give him gas money AGAIN, I pay for breakfast, pay to visit an aquarium and also pay for dessert. He kisses me. And he just texted me telling me he isn’t ‘interested in me like that.’
SERIOUSLY! What the heck is this?!
:/ And now Valentine’s Day, to rub it all in my face.